These Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and EZ Laundry & Dry Clean, Inc. (“EZLaundry”, “we”, “us”). By accessing or using our website (ezlaundrypa.com) and any subdomains of our website (“website”), or using or receiving the website and any services supplied to you by EZLaundry (collectively, “Services”), you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Agreement and agree to be bound by all of its terms.
EZLaundry may modify this Agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued use of our services after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. If you do not agree to any modification of this Agreement, do not use the website or the services.
1. Our Services. Our Services enables you to place and schedule orders for acceptance for laundry and dry clean services, among other products. Our services are based on your pick-up address. For accessing and using our services, the pick-up address is required.
2. Fees and Charges. EZLaundry does not currently charge users a fee to use its Schedule Services.
3. Order Process. You place a pick-up schedule, then we will send out staffs to carry your packages on the scheduled time period. When we carry your packages, we sort and weight, then notify you for service pricing. You could contact us if you are not satisfied before your order is processing. If you reject the pricing, we don't charge any fees. However, you need to pick your packages back at our store. If you consent the pricing, you don't need to take any actions. We will process your order if we don't receive your call regarding the pricing. While jobs finish, we will free delivery the finished and folded packages to you with no charges.
If a schedule needs to be updated or canceled, please use the link in notification email. If our staff was out for carry, please contact our store phone which list in our site and notification email.
4. Pricing, Availability and Errors. We sort and weight what we carried, our professional staff will carefully pricing. Meanwhile, our staff might update the pricing during our job. However, we will keep you notify for any changes. If any error, please contact us.
5. Promotional Offers; Credits. EZLaundry, in its sole discretion, may offer promotions and credits from time to time to customers, to the extent permissible under applicable laws. Depending upon where you are, you may or may not receive or be eligible to participate in these promotional offers and credits. If EZLaundry choose to extend a promotion or credit to you, it will be issued by EZLaundry, unless otherwise specifically stated in the terms and conditions of such promotion or credit. Any such promotions and credits are non-transferable and may only be used in connection with the Service.
6. Software and Devices. You are responsible for all hardware, software and/or other equipment or services that you need to use this Service. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT SERVICE CAN BE ACCESSED AND USED ON ANY PARTICULAR DEVICE OR WITH ANY PARTICULAR SOFTWARE INSTALLED. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN, OR THAT ORDERS CAN BE PLACED FROM, ANY PARTICULAR GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION.
7. Acceptable Use and Restrictions. You agree to protect the Service, and their proprietary content, information and other materials, from any unauthorized access or use, and you agree that you will not use the Service or such proprietary content, information or other materials except as expressly permitted herein or expressly authorized in writing. You agree that: (i) you will not use the Service if you are not fully able and legally competent to agree to these Terms & Conditions; (ii) you will only use the Service for lawful purposes and you will not use the Service for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes or to engage in any illegal, offensive, indecent or objectionable conduct or to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party; (iii) you will not use the Service to advertise, solicit or transmit commercial advertisements, including "spam"; (iv) you will not use the Service to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience; (v) you will not impair the proper operation of the Service network; (vi) you will not try to harm the Service in any way whatsoever; (vii) you will not copy, reproduce, adapt, create derivative works of, translate, localize, port or otherwise modify the Service, or any part of the Website or content therein without written permission; (viii) you will only use Service for your own use, not for commercial use, and will not distribute, sell, assign, encumber, transfer, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, modify, time-share or otherwise exploit Website in any unauthorized manner, including but not limited to by trespass or burdening network capacity, or use Website in any service bureau arrangement; (ix) you will not attempt to obtain any information or content from the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means for any purpose; (x) you will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to Website; (xi) you will only use an access point or data account which you are authorized to use; (xii) you and any recipient of your orders will provide whatever proof of identity and age reasonably requested by EZLaundry, their employees or agents; and (xii) you will not permit any third party to engage in any of the acts described in clauses (i) through (xi). You understand and agree that you are not permitted to: (w) remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary rights’ notice or restrictive rights legend contained or included in the Website; (x) decompile, disassemble, reverse compile, reverse assemble, reverse translate or otherwise reverse engineer Website, any portion of Website (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open sourced components included with Website); (y) use any means to discover the source code of the Website or to discover the trade secrets in the Website; or (z) otherwise circumvent any functionality that controls access to or otherwise protects the Website. Any attempt to do any of the foregoing is a violation of the rights of its licensors. If you breach these restrictions, you may be subject to prosecution and damages.
8. Objectionable Material. You understand that by using any part of the Website, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and that the results of any search or entering of a particular URL may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material. If you object to any part of the Website, you should cease using the Website.
9. Applicable Laws. The laws, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern these Terms & Conditions. Your use of the Service of Website may also be subject to your local, State, national, or international laws. EZLaundry makes no representation as to any laws, rules or regulations of any foreign jurisdiction regarding the exposition for sale, sale, transportation or delivery. EZLaundry shall not be liable for any harm, loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the terms set forth in these Terms or to comply with applicable to you laws. You agree to comply at your sole expense with all applicable to you laws and regulations. EZLaundry explicitly reserves the right to refuse access to any portion of the Service or Website at any time without notice for your failure to abide by the terms as set forth in these Terms or your failure to comply with applicable laws.
10. Indemnification. By entering into these Terms and using any portion of the Services, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold EZLaundry and their respective parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with: (a) your violation or breach of any term of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation, (b) your violation of any rights of any third party, (c) your use or misuse of the Services, or (d) your negligence or willful misconduct.
12. Third Party Services and Materials. Certain services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications, services or materials from third parties ("Third Party Services and Materials") or provide links to certain third party web sites and apps. By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that EZLaundry is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, availability, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Services and Materials, web sites or apps. EZLaundry do not warrant or endorse and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any Third Party Services and Materials. Third Party Services and Materials and links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE AND WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE AND ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICE, AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND MATERIALS) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY SERVICE ADMINISTRATORS OR ITS AUTHORIZED AGENT OR REPRESENTATIVE WILL BE DEEMED TO CREATE A WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Ownership. (a) The Website and their content, including "look and feel" (e.g., text, graphics, images and logos), proprietary content, information and other materials, are protected under intellectual property, copyright, trademark and other laws. You acknowledge and agree that Service owner, and/or its licensors own all right, title and interest in and to the Website and their content (including without limitation any and all patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, show-how, know-how and any and all other intellectual property rights therein or related thereto) and you agree not to take any action(s) inconsistent with such ownership interests. You shell not acquire any rights or licenses under any patents, patent applications, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks or other intellectual property rights on account of these Terms.
(b) Any and all (i) suggestions for correction, change and modification to the Website and other feedback, information and reports provided to Service administrators by you (collectively "Feedback"), and all (ii) improvements, updates, modifications or enhancements thereto, whether made, created or developed or otherwise relating to the Website (collectively, "Revisions"), are and will remain the private property of Service owner. You acknowledge and expressly agree that any contribution of Feedback or Revisions does not and will not give or grant you any right, title or interest in the Services or in any such Feedback or Revisions. All Feedback and Revisions become the sole and exclusive property of Service administrators and EZLaundry. Administrators may use and disclose Feedback and/or Revisions in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever without further notice or compensation to you and without retention by you of any proprietary or other right or claim. You hereby assign to Service administrators any and all right, title and interest that you may have in and to any and all Feedback and Revisions. At Service administrators or our request, you will execute any document, registration or filing required to give effect to the foregoing assignment.
15. Modifications. These Terms may be modified at any time. Modifications become effective immediately upon your first access to or use of the Website after the "Last Revised" date at the end of these Terms. Your continued access or use of the Website after the modifications have become effective will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms. If you do not agree with the modifications, then please do not access or use the Service.
16. Termination. These Terms are effective until you or EZLaundry terminate these Terms. Service administrators may suspend or terminate your account(s) or cease providing you with all or any portion of the Website at any time for any reason, with or without notice to you. Upon termination, you will cease all use of the Website. Termination will not limit any of Service administrators other rights or remedies at law or in equity. Sections 9-20 shall survive termination or expiration of these Terms & Conditions for any reason.
17. Injunctive Relief. You agree that a breach of these Terms will cause irreparable injury to Service administrators and EZLaundry for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy and Service administrators and EZLaundry shall be entitled to seek equitable relief, in addition to any remedies it may have hereunder or at law, without having to post a bond or other security or prove damages.
18. Dispute Resolution. ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS, SERVICE, ORDERING SYSTEM OR THE WEBSITE SHELL BE RESOLVED BY NEW YORK LAW AND CONTROLLING U.S. FEDERAL LAW, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE CHOICE OR CONFLICTS OF LAW PROVISIONS OF ANY FOREIGN JURISDICTION, will govern any action related to these Terms and our agreement with you. YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS LOCATED IN THE MANHATTAN COUNTY, IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK, FOR THE RESOLUTION OF ALL DISPUTES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS, OUR AGREEMENT WITH YOU AND/OR OF THE WEBSITE.
WE EACH AGREE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds the foregoing provisions invalid or inapplicable, you and we each agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and the exercise of personal jurisdiction of the state or federal court located in the Manhattan County of the State of New York for the purpose of litigating all claims or disputes, and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum. We also both agree that Service administrators may bring suit in court for injunctive relief to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
19. Miscellaneous. These Terms may not be modified by you except by a writing executed by the duly-authorized representatives of Service administrators. These Terms will inure to the benefit of and will be binding upon each party’s successors and assigns. These Terms and the rights granted under these Terms may be assigned by Service administrators but may not be assigned by you without the prior express written consent of Service administrators. If any provision of these Terms is or becomes, at any time or for any reason, unenforceable or invalid, no other provision of these Terms will be affected and the remaining provisions will continue to be enforceable and valid according to the terms of such provisions. It is expressly understood that in the event either party fails to perform any term of these Terms and the other party does not enforce that term, the failure to enforce not constitute a waiver of any term. Nothing contained in these Terms will be deemed to constitute either party as the agent or representative of the other party or both parties as joint ventures or partners for any purpose. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between Service administrators, EZLaundry and you or any third party as a result of these Terms or your use of the Website. In the event that either party is prevented from performing, or is unable to perform, any of its obligations under these Terms due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the party invoking this provision, the affected party's performance will be extended for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence. You and Service administrators agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to the interpretation or construction of these Terms. The headings and captions contained in these Terms will not be considered to be part of these Terms but are for convenience only.
You may contact Service administrators regarding the Website or these Terms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 10/4/2020